7 AM Policy
Definition: a failure to follow procedures or rules resulting in a 7 am meeting the following day.
Things that will get you a 7 am meeting:
- Being late
- Messing around
- Jumping off-side/illegal motion
- Lining up wrong
- Running the wrong play
- Receiving a 15 yard penalty
- Having equipment out on the field or locker room
- Not having your locker locked.
- Leaving your helmet unattended
- Action detrimentral to the team.
- Telling a Coach I Know
- Not being where you are supposed to be
- Fumbling a snap
If you do not show up for the meeting, you Will NOT dress for the next game.